Home Sweet Home Excursion via CCL

rbird

This was my families favorite excursion on a recent cruise. It was completely worth the price for transportation, facilities, private beach, lunch, chefs and bartender with 40 of your friends. Being on a beautiful beach without the masses made this excursion great. Upon arrival, you are introduced to the staff and given the house rules. Afterward we moved into our beach loungers, although I spent little time just sitting around. Instead I kayaked with my son's and then swam and snorkeled with my son's for about 1.5 hours. There are rocks in front of the beach but there are two paths that with some research ahead you are aware of their placement. I am not a strong swimmer. I was able to navigate through the path with my snorkel gear including snorkel vest. The water was clear and you can see fish from the other side of the rocks once your out in the water. Not teaming with fish but it was adequate for some fun. After swimming and kayaking, I met crusher the bartender. We had so much fun with him and the staff that prepared lunch. Everyone was friendly and fun. The lunch was good and plentiful. I did not expect a mansion on the sea because I did some research ahead. All in all this was on a beautiful beach and being outdoors on Turks is what it's all about.