Viking River Cruises Egypt--Sold Out Until 2019?

PatriciaF

Just looked at the schedule for the itineraries offered 2017/2018/2019--no availability until 2019???

Is that true or is Viking waiting to make sure the new ship is really available in 2018?

No availability? Are you saying all the 2017 and 2018 Viking Egyptian cruises are booked, and the soonest available cruise is in 2019?

Roz

Thanks for the clarification. If that's the case, it doesn't surprise me at all. There aren't that many Nile cruises, and most people have to plan a trip like that far in advance. Maybe someone with more knowledge of Viking can provide additional insights.

Roz

Dear PatriciaF,

It would be our pleasure to cruise the Nile with you!

As you’ve noticed, availability for 2018 is tight; however, it appears we do have a few open staterooms in August and December.

We understand you're having trouble viewing these options on our website and would encourage you to send a quick note to TellUs@vikingcruises.com should you be interested in additional details.

Best regards,

Viking Cruises

Just looked at the schedule for the itineraries offered 2017/2018/2019--no availability until 2019???

Is that true or is Viking waiting to make sure the new ship is really available in 2018?

I started looking for a Nile river cruise mid March of this year. I wanted to sail as near to Nov. 6th as possible as that is our 35th anniversary. Viking was all booked up so we went with Insight Tours. Basically the same cruise only I was thrilled because Insight stays right at Abu Simbel into the evening and I believe other companies offered it as a optional excursion. That was the most important place for me to see. If you don't mind another company, look at others PatriciaF as we have done 3 other river cruises, all with different companies and we have been pleased with all of them; Viking-Danube, Avalon-Rhine, AMA-Russia