Adieu "all-you-can-eat-mains" at the Crown Grill

Oh2B@C

I wrote a review of the Royal TA on Cruise Critic a few days ago, that you might find helpful, but it hasn't shown up yet. Don't know how long it takes for them to approve it. Maybe someone else knows how this works. Spent a lot of time on it. Have not done in the past.

They were looking for additional moderator help recently - perhaps they are slow.

• 4 months later...
Yes, and then they should increase avg drink price to $15 and limit AIBP to 6/day to discourage alcoholism!

Ps, I've seen more over eaters in the buffet than in crown grill and having surf and turf with your wife is not gluttony. when the price of surf and turf in grill for 2 is $70 or more I say let those who think it's a deal enjoy themselves, at that price we'll go to nice local restaurant on port days for the variety, value and experience.

Hold on there...that is crazy talk:p

We love the crown grill .we always go the first night great specials and never crowded

We, OTOH, don't go to CG anymore. Of the 8 or ten choices in the first two courses, 8 are seafood ( which I don't eat), 1 was steak tartare (which neither of us eat) and the last was french onion soup which definitely not a favorite of mine.