Pilot - Aviation Interest Cruising?

Kudos2Fly

If you are a pilot would you be interested in doing a cruise like this?

I was thinking it would be neat to get a EAA chapter like mine together to that..

If you have done something like this.. What did you do as far as aviation interests?

Kim

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I almost forgot about this post :confused:. Glad a to a few responces... I thought about doing something like that with my EAA group. But haven't conforted what it would take to put something like that together.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Kids -

Have we thought about this any more?

Well of course we'f thought about it, don't we always try to think of how to bring all our loves together ;)

But, I'm talking the theme cruise idea...are we the only pilots?

• 1 month later...

Looks like it flyingpirate. Not sure there is anough people for a group cruise though. I have thought about it for my EAA chapter, but don't know if I would get enoough interest. I probably will look in to doing something about it next year. This year is already planned with trips. But next year I'll look in to it.

Kim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Looks like it flyingpirate. Not sure there is anough people for a group cruise though. I have thought about it for my EAA chapter, but don't know if I would get enoough interest. I probably will look in to doing something about it next year. This year is already planned with trips. But next year I'll look in to it.

Kim

A couple of years late, but you can add me to the pilot roll-call. If EAA and/or AOPA got involved nationally there could be enough interest (but that would dilute the CC member percentage). FAA Wings program (at least the seminar part) could be an activity.

My husband would be interested. Maho Beach in St. Maarten would be a must stop on the itinerary.

Have been to St. Maarten twice and forgot to go there both times.

For those of us who fly helicopters, RCCL could make use of the helipads on the front of their ships (fat chance on that one:().

• 7 months later...

Archived