Have you stayed in an aft balcony room on the Breakaway?

OMG!!! You made my die laughing in that video....about finding the word for the "wake" and blamed it on too many drinks! I would have had the same problem!!!!! I'd love some warm weather and a rebellious fish right about now! Feels like -22 is no fun!!!!!!

Glad you liked the video; it was mine; and yes, it was an excellent cabin![emoji41][emoji568]

Okay, there was another thread regarding aft balconies that convinced me to upgrade an upcoming cruise on the Breakaway. It is a solo cruise, CAS comped, so the cost to upgrade was minimal. When cruising with family, we go Haven and not aft Haven, so I figured this solo was a good chance to get to enjoy that view! But when doing the upgrade, I suddenly couldn't decide between 9 or 12. I booked one on deck 9, then a few hours later switched it to 12, but am still not sure. I just thought the view from 12 would be better, and it was close to the depth of 9. Any advice on which is the better way to go?

Okay, there was another thread regarding aft balconies that convinced me to upgrade an upcoming cruise on the Breakaway. It is a solo cruise, CAS comped, so the cost to upgrade was minimal. When cruising with family, we go Haven and not aft Haven, so I figured this solo was a good chance to get to enjoy that view! But when doing the upgrade, I suddenly couldn't decide between 9 or 12. I booked one on deck 9, then a few hours later switched it to 12, but am still not sure. I just thought the view from 12 would be better, and it was close to the depth of 9. Any advice on which is the better way to go?
More H2O noise on 12![emoji6]

9920 balcony is slightly wider than 9322 but room layout/size is the same. 9322 is the least wide balcony of all on deck 9.

I'm double checking because some of the deckplans are incorrect. For example, 9918 (on the deckplan) has bed-near-closet but it is actually bed-near-balcony.

9918 - bed near balcony

9920 - bed near closet

9922 - HC - bed bear balcony

9322 - bed near closet

9320 - bed near balcony

9318 - bed near balcony

I might need to edit this after I look through some pictures/videos.

I've brought this to the attention of NCL many times, that deck plans do not match reality.

They don't seem to care although they do acknowledge the discrepancies.

we had a deck 9 aft balcony-very large half covered half open

no noise from Spice H2O

HOWEVER

They had a staff party one night 12 till 2am in Manhattan restaurant 2 floors below but as a 2 storey restaurant was effectively directly below us

the whole cabin was vibrating from the bass of the music sound system

we complained and were assured would not happen again

however we have seen reports this still happens