Shuttle from FLL to POM (and back) ... Carseat issue

dnjackson630

Hey everyone!!

I posted in the NCL forum and it was suggested I post here as well. This has probably been answered but I can't find the info so I'm asking again. My hubby, my daughter (3), and I are sailing on the Escape in August. We're flying into Fort Lauderdale very late, arriving around 11pm. We will be staying in an FLL hotel since it will be very late. Since FL requires children to be in car seats, what shuttle services would you recommend? I don't want to have my child in harms way or break any laws. I know shared rides are cheaper, but we want to get to the boat early.

Thanks!!!

Check with SAS, QLS, and Go Airport Shuttle to see if they can help you with a car seat.

Amazon sells some great travel car seats/booster seats if you do not want to bring your big seat from home.

$80 one way for how many passengers? Typical fares for shared shuttles are about $15 per person - more for private service. If this is for private service it is a good price; I would also check with Larry's Limos for private transport to POM

$80 one way for how many passengers? Typical fares for shared shuttles are about $15 per person - more for private service. If this is for private service it is a good price; I would also check with Larry's Limos for private transport to POM

This is a private service for 2 adults and a toddler and it includes the car seat. Shared rides are still on the table, but I like the car seat option.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!!! You should see this google spreadsheet I have... [emoji33]

I still have to check SAS...

South Florida quoted $80 one way... is that good?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm the one that used and suggested South Florida Shuttles to you.

Our group was (7) 6 adults and a 3 year old that needed a provided carseat from Port Everglades to FLL with drop off's at three different terminals. Our total base price was $49.00 not including tip in a private MBZ Sprinter. I think the price you were quoted to get to POM was a good one. JMHO

We had great helpful (lots of luggage and a stroller) friendly service from SFS and will definitely use them again when we have certain specific needs.