Pre Cruise Hotel and transportation Options for Family??

Hi, everyone. It's my 5th but first cruise with the family. I was wondering the best affordable options of hotel, airport and Port shuttle or transportation that we could get in Fort Lauderdale. I don't want any stress on the embarkation day. Thanks!!!!!

We cruise out of Port Everglades regularly, we have used taxis and shared shuttles. I find them to be a hassle particularly for a group of 8 or more. The past few trips we have used Jose and On Time Passenger Van. He is absolutely amazing and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend booking through his website and you'll get a 20% discount. http://ontimepassengervan.com/index.php/us/

For now we are a family of 5 that r crusing. I'm asking this cause a really want to get the best price and a good experience for the kids. I was considering rent a car but thinking it better for 1 day may be not the best option. THANKS!!

We cruise out of Port Everglades regularly, we have used taxis and shared shuttles. I find them to be a hassle particularly for a group of 8 or more. The past few trips we have used Jose and On Time Passenger Van. He is absolutely amazing and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend booking through his website and you'll get a 20% discount. http://ontimepassengervan.com/index.php/us/

Hi, everyone. It's my 5th but first cruise with the family. I was wondering the best affordable options of hotel, airport and Port shuttle or transportation that we could get in Fort Lauderdale. I don't want any stress on the embarkation day. Thanks!!!!!

Springhill Suites in Dania Beach has free airport shuttle and free shuttle to the cruise port.

Can't remember the name of our hotel my MIL booked it..we just stayed on June 3rd. Anyway, we had a party of 11 and called for 3 cabs (1 for each family) and they picked us up at 9:30am and took us to the port. the fare was $13.50 (each cab) and then I tipped him $10 because I appreciated their quick service and help with bags. the hotel wanted us to use their shuttle $8 per person plus tip and it left at 10:30. When I called the front desk the night before to have them call for my cab they tried to convince me to the use the shuttle, telling me that cabs are busy in the morning and that they may not be able to get 3 at the time, blah blah blah. This was our 3rd cruise out of Ft Laud and we always use cabs. So, cab was cheaper and we didn't have to crowd in with another group or stand around and wait. we were on the allure by 11:08 and enjoyed the rest of the day on the ship. Have a great cruise!!!!

Besides Embassy Suites our favorite is Hyatt Place (which sits behind the ES) great location, hot breakfast, a shuttle from FLL to the hotel for $2.00 per room not per person. They do offer a shuttle to the port but it's $8.00 pp...cheaper, quicker and easier to use a taxi or Uber.

Try pricing rates for Hyatt Place using.

http://www.valuetrips.com

Our last cruise was out of FLL. I booked the La Quinta Inn and Suites in FLL ( 26th ave ) which offers free shuttle service from FLL to the hotel and the hotel to a near by mall with plenty of restaurants. The night before the cruise All Stars Shuttle service was there, in the lobby. We booked the shuttle for the next day to the port and then from the port to the airport. Worked really well and all affordable!