Soda Fountain Value Card??

skiingj

Hello - I've been researching the Soda Fountain Value Card. You get $50 for spending $25. It only includes fountain sodas but occasionally they may give you a can of something they don't have on the fountain gun.

I'm on a Alaska/Pacific Coastal but its booked as two cruises. I bought two cards will they still work on the second cruise? or will they cash it out? I'm hoping I can continue to use it. Maybe a visit to GS will keep it working. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

John

We have bought regular Beverage cards for separate cruises. Most times they carried over from one cruise to the other one.

But one time they closed down our first account and refunded what was left on the card.

In your case, once you have gotten $25 worth of soda, you will not get anything back if you don't make it to $50. Also, on some ships, if they do give you a can of soda, you may be charged for 2 fountain drinks on the card.

We have bought regular Beverage cards for separate cruises. Most times they carried over from one cruise to the other one.

But one time they closed down our first account and refunded what was left on the card.

In your case, once you have gotten $25 worth of soda, you will not get anything back if you don't make it to $50. Also, on some ships, if they do give you a can of soda, you may be charged for 2 fountain drinks on the card.

Thanks for the info!!