Obc on rci website?

I redeemed points from my RCI Visa for OBC. Is there a way to see my OBC on my RCI online account when viewing my reservation?

You should get a pop-up box when you bring up your Cruise Planner that shows the OBC you have.

You should get a pop-up box when you bring up your Cruise Planner that shows the OBC you have.

That's not happening. It's possible it hasn't been credited yet, maybe. I redeemed the points a week ago.

That's not happening. It's possible it hasn't been credited yet, maybe. I redeemed the points a week ago.

The points are typically applied in the order of sailing date, so if your cruise is far out, then it may be a few weeks before they process it.

The points are typically applied in the order of sailing date, so if your cruise is far out, then it may be a few weeks before they process it.

Thanks! That's probably the reason. Our cruise isn't until November.

It's been three weeks and mine still haven't shown up! :(

Don't stress!! Sometimes it doesn't show until you are on board. I bring the print out of my OBC points purchase as a backup just as I do my zero balance of the cruise. I've not had any issues for the OBC on several sailings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't stress !! Sometimes it doesn't show until you are on board. I bring the print out of my OBC points purchase as a backup just as I do my zero balance of the cruise. I've not had any issues for the OBC on several sailings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not stressed; I'm disappointed because I'm trying to prepurchase shore excursions now because they have been on sale. It's going to cost me $30 more on board for the same excursions. That's money I can use for something else once I'm on board.