Shuttle Bus to Pompeii/Herculaneum

mhacha

I don't thinks it a shuttle bus it's just that there is a bus station ( and ticket office ) just outside the port where you can catch a bus to Pompeii or the train station. Ive been doing some prep for our trip and will post links to relevant threads when back at my desk if someone doesn't reply sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The bus station is on the right hand side of the port before you get to the main road and the bus runs every hour I think. When we used it in 2015, it was good and cost about 3 Euros each

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There is a shuttle bus that runs from the port to Pompeii and Herculeanium. You pick it up in the parking lot of the port. Walk toward the end of the parking lot, passed the cabs. You will see a sign that says Pompei Sightseeing. The red line makes a stop in Pompei and one in Herculeanium. It costs 18 Euros round trip to Pompei and 15 Euros to Herculeanium. We used it in May and it was very easy and efficient. For further information the website is http://www.pompeisightseeing.com.