Booking another Cruise ??

Giveitago

Hi Everyone

My husband and I are going on a Celebrity cruise in September. I have seen another cruise to Asia with Celebrity in January. My question is this, will we get a better deal booking with Celebrity whilst onboard in september, or should we book ourselves through TA. At the moment Celebrity are offering inclusive Classic drinks package and on board spend.but has to be booked by end of August to get the offer. Are we likely to do better on board.

Thanks for taking the time to read and any replies will be gratefully received.

When you book onboard you usually get a reduced deposit and some onboard credit for your current cruise as well as the booking for your next cruise with whatever is the current package being offered by Celebrity. I believe this is the promotion right now:

http://celebrityonboardcruisesales.com

Thanks for your prompt reply Suite Traveler.

Hi Everyone

My husband and I are going on a Celebrity cruise in September. I have seen another cruise to Asia with Celebrity in January. My question is this, will we get a better deal booking with Celebrity whilst onboard in september, or should we book ourselves through TA. At the moment Celebrity are offering inclusive Classic drinks package and on board spend.but has to be booked by end of August to get the offer. Are we likely to do better on board.

Thanks for taking the time to read and any replies will be gratefully received.

I find it's often best to go ahead and book now. Then, once onboard your cruise, you can "reshop" the cruise. See if the onboard offer is better, or will include whatever promotions were in effect when you originally booked. It may be better to cancel the existing reservation and make a new one. Or just keep the one you have.

I find it's often best to go ahead and book now. Then, once onboard your cruise, you can "reshop" the cruise. See if the onboard offer is better, or will include whatever promotions were in effect when you originally booked. It may be better to cancel the existing reservation and make a new one. Or just keep the one you have.

Thanks Shmoo

Follow Shmoo' s advice as long as the booking you make now has a refundable deposit which does not require further payment by the time of your upcoming cruise.

Thanks Wheezedr. Sounds like a plan