Adventure of the Seas - Internet connection lately on board

Hi- Sailing in a week on Adventure. My daughter will need internet access daily for an online course she is taking. We have already bought the internet access. Can anyone tell me how connecting has been? Also, is there a quiet place on board where she can set up her laptop and work? Thank you so much!

The quietest place would likely be your stateroom.

Otherwise, Viking Crown is generally quiet during the day, unless there is an activity there. Also, the library and internet cafe tend to be quiet.

Hi- Sailing in a week on Adventure. My daughter will need internet access daily for an online course she is taking. We have already bought the internet access. Can anyone tell me how connecting has been? Also, is there a quiet place on board where she can set up her laptop and work? Thank you so much!

Was on Adventure in May. Other than having to reenter code after some lost signal in elevators, service was fine. Keep the code handy! I am sure she will find many quiet places to work. Even some outside.