Summit penthouse DVD player?

JennJohnNYC

does anyone know if a DVD player is provided?

As one poster suggested request one, but all the PH suites we've sailed in all had DVD players and surround sound systems (be careful not to disturb your neighbors with the surround system, it can get very loud). I did not notice it was turned up all the way up when I put in a DVD, and I scared myself :') ! You will love the suite two full bathrooms, and the full size fridge with ice maker in the butlers pantry along with a microwave and wine fridge. S Class doesn't have the microwave and fridge, just a wine cooler. Post pictures if you can when you get back, would love to see how it looks now after the remodel, hopefully it still has the butlers pantry. Enjoy!!

As one poster suggested request one, but all the PH suites we've sailed in all had DVD players and surround sound systems (be careful not to disturb your neighbors with the surround system, it can get very loud). I did not notice it was turned up all the way up when I put in a DVD, and I scared myself :') ! You will love the suite two full bathrooms, and the full size fridge with ice maker in the butlers pantry along with a microwave and wine fridge. S Class doesn't have the microwave and fridge, just a wine cooler. Post pictures if you can when you get back, would love to see how it looks now after the remodel, hopefully it still has the butlers pantry. Enjoy!!

We sailed in the PH on the Summit last year after the remodel and all they really did was replace the fixtures in the bathrooms, new deck boards on the balcony, new seating on the balcony, which to me was the biggest improvement, but really nothing else that made a noticeable difference. The furniture was not changed, so if you sailed in it prior to the dry dock it looks the same as far as the furnishings are concerned.

The butlers pantry is still intact, full size fridge and microwave.

We are actually sailing in it again on the 23rd, really looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sailed in the PH on the Summit last year after the remodel and all they really did was replace the fixtures in the bathrooms, new deck boards on the balcony, new seating on the balcony, which to me was the biggest improvement, but really nothing else that made a noticeable difference. The furniture was not changed, so if you sailed in it prior to the dry dock it looks the same as far as the furnishings are concerned.

The butlers pantry is still intact, full size fridge and microwave.

We are actually sailing in it again on the 23rd, really looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad the butlers pantry is still intact, Now the deck needed some attention for sure. The master bath was beautiful, but the Jacuzzi and TV needed replacing. Also the Vanity area could have been a bit brighter. The furniture was okay. Beautiful suite I like the M Class much better than the S Class except the S Class has a Huge master bath that I adored, I wish my MB was that large. Enjoy your cruise! We will be on her again the 27th of Aug.