Price of deluxe beverage package on board?

I'll be sailing on the Allure of the Seas July 23rd and the deluxe pkg is showing as $52 per day in my cruise planner. Can anyone tell me what that same package will be if I wait to purchase it on board? Will it be more expensive?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'll be sailing on the Allure of the Seas July 23rd and the deluxe pkg is showing as $52 per day in my cruise planner. Can anyone tell me what that same package will be if I wait to purchase it on board? Will it be more expensive?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Probably.

Royal uses Dynamic Pricing, so it's not possible to know for sure what the cost will be onboard. Most often I've seen $65 per day including gratuity, but it could be more or less.

No doubt it will be more expensive on board. That $52 isn't bad since our "20% sale" has now become a "pre-cruise deal" and gone from $46 per day to $55. Still less than on board, but it jumped without warning last month for our October Oasis cruise.

No doubt it will be more expensive on board. That $52 isn't bad since our "20% sale" has now become a "pre-cruise deal" and gone from $46 per day to $55. Still less than on board, but it jumped without warning last month for our October Oasis cruise.

We sail Oasis in October also and I keep watching the cruise planner to see if it will come down again. Last year I purchased the deluxe at 30% off on Adventure.

Same here. I have always purchased it beforehand and it was always $46-48. I think they are doing the ZOOM internet bundle for $56 as the perk instead of the full 20% off. Hopefully it changes before then. FYI...my cruise is the Allure on the 27th of Aug so it looks like all the Oasis class ships are pushing the same deal right now.

Watch your Roll Call also. Somebody alerted everyone yesterday, that our Explorer cruise in Sept. Deluxe package dropped to $44. It's gone today, so I'm glad I purchased it yesterday. They don't even show just the Deluxe package. It's back to the combined with VOOM.

I'm off on Adventure around the Southern Caribbean in 2 weeks and 7 days 'sip and surf' cost £693.88 ($894) for the two of us!

Do they charge British people more as we tend to drink more alcohol than our US friends?

I'm off on Adventure around the Southern Caribbean in 2 weeks and 7 days 'sip and surf' cost £693.88 ($894) for the two of us!

Do they charge British people more as we tend to drink more alcohol than our US friends?

I thinks that's right around what the same package costs for my cruise as well for the 2 of us.

Same thing happened in my cruise planner for our December oasis cruise. Anyone have any insight into why it jumped? Did I hear something about the cost of alcohol being raised on the ships in general? Might be why they increased the cost of the package around a month ago. I might be wrong but I feel like I've read that somewhere on the boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same thing happened in my cruise planner for our December oasis cruise. Anyone have any insight into why it jumped? Did I hear something about the cost of alcohol being raised on the ships in general? Might be why they increased the cost of the package around a month ago. I might be wrong but I feel like I've read that somewhere on the boards.

I don't think the cost of drink packages has much to do with the cost of alcohol. I think the cost of drink packages is mostly related to what the corporation thinks the market will bear.

Haha , I was thinking the same over here in Ireland, Do they think we like a drink? 😂 got a good deal though . 2 drinks package for just under $700 , decent exchange rate on € -$ .😊

On same sailing as you on adventure

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Haha , I was thinking the same over here in Ireland, Do they think we like a drink? 😂 got a good deal though . 2 drinks package for just under $700 , decent exchange rate on € -$ .😊

On same sailing as you on adventure

They are charging us Aussies $86 aid per day for the drink packaged. Think they believe that we are a land of beer drinkers or something. Gotta ensure they still get their profits out of us and not run the bars dry.:cool:;)

They are charging us Aussies $86 aid per day for the drink packaged. Think they believe that we are a land of beer drinkers or something. Gotta ensure they still get their profits out of us and not run the bars dry.:cool:;)

Having spent a year in Australia i can understand RC charging that 😂😂

Ah good times.

Just looked at mine. $52 a day before gratuity is the "pre cruise" price. Came out to be $859.04 for the DW and myself. I'm hoping it goes down again so I can cancel and rebook.

• 5 months later...
Any idea of the best price/deal that RC offers? 30% off? They have a "Buy one, get one 1/2 off" right now which equals 25% off.

It doesn't really matter what name RC gives the deal, because it's all based on some number they pull out of you know where. Just look at the bottom line. The best deals I've seen have been around $38/day (rare), with most deals around $44/day.

It doesn't really matter what name RC gives the deal, because it's all based on some number they pull out of you know where. Just look at the bottom line. The best deals I've seen have been around $38/day (rare), with most deals around $44/day.

And I most often see that split right down the middle: $41 per day. [emoji4]

Last time I bought the package it was onboard and it was the exact same price as online,this was from Australia but it was a re positioning cruise so not in RCI AU pricing but usual USA.

Q : Has anyone tried to haggle a discount price when purchasing onboard?

Once I purchase at the reduced price ($42/pp/day) Can I cancel if we change our minds?

We're mostly beer snobs and are toying with the 10 beer cards I've read about.

Although the bottled water, coffee for me and sodas for DH would be a plus.

Yes, you have until 72 hours before the cruise to cancel.