Barcelona pre cruise stay and departure tour

suntrvlr

Hello I am traveling on the oct 16 Brilliance and have a few questions.

1- Cab to Historic Center is $35

2- Another option is the Aero train, but I would have to find my way to my hotel

3- HOHO Bus is good for seeing the sites

4- Question what is the best way to see the sites with my luggage and make it to the cruise port? I am considering the HOHO bus for a few hours before we need to head to the port but is it far to backtrack to the hotel, pick up luggage then come down to the port. We are staying near placa reial. Is 2.5 hours enough for the viewing the sites and making it back to the hotel ton pickup luggage on a Monday afternoon?

Thank you for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

2.5 hours might be enough to see one site and make it to the cruise port. I hear that Barcelona Day Tours will pick you up, show you around and get you to the port. We used them for a different tour and they were good.

Depending on when you arrive, you might have time to drop your bags at the ship and tour afterwards. You don't need to board the ship until 90 minutes before scheduled departure.

Thanks for the very helpful suggestions. I'v contacted BCN Day Tours and will make a decision soon. Feeling lazy about the 9 am tour time! Would love linger just a little over my breakfast! Going to the ship first sounds really good!!!

Thanks for the very helpful suggestions. I'v contacted BCN Day Tours and will make a decision soon. Feeling lazy about the 9 am tour time! Would love linger just a little over my breakfast! Going to the ship first sounds really good!!!

Barcelona is such a great destination and you have such limited time. Recommend lingering over breakfast another day.