Internet Package

Coastmonkey1

It depends on the package you choose. I had one which allowed for 2 devices and 1500mb for a little over €55 including a 15% Voyagers Club member discount. I had 587mb left over after the week. This was on Meraviglia - I had trouble with internet access on occasion. You can get a package that will cover up to 4 devices for an extra charge. I don't remember what the different rates were - sorry! I also can't answer re video play as it wasn't something that concerned me.

Hi Bea, thank you for that. We are looking at the Cruise Streamer plus gives you 3000mb plus video as our little one is crazy about Dora the Explorer. It just doesn't say how many devices but if yours was 2 I'm sure this must be similar. As long as we can have 2 would be great.

On another note Bea I think your the person to ask. We are from Ireland but booked through a UK TA and was told that because we had an Irish address we might not be able to check in online! Is this right would you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've only ever used an Irish TA, CM, so I don't know. However, I have never checked in online (except for my most recent trip which I booked directly with MSC so thought that I should). I don't see the need as the TA gets all your documents anyway.

Hopefully someone who has booked thru' a UK TA will be able to let you know how they fared.

I think the Streamer plus may allow for 4 devices? I just got the basic for doing the 'Live' thread on here.

If your TA is aware that you're from Ireland, perhaps he/she may be able to answer your query if they've had bookings from Ireland before.

I'd be very interested in hearing how you get on as I may consider trying a UK TA in the future - especially with the favourable Euro to Sterling rates and some of the great offers they can get on MSC.

I might get a chance to contact them later. I booked through Vision Cruise some very good deals with them plus as you say the Euro sterling rate is great at the moment. Really looking forward to our cruise now 11 nights on Fantasia on the 1st of October out of Barcelona [emoji568][emoji924]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums