Friend making payment without login?

me-shel

Our teenage daughter's bringing a friend with us and we're nearing final payment. If I give her mom the confirmation number for their room, can she use that to call Carnival and make her payment? Gratuities?

Say: I want to pay $xx toward the room balance, plus $xx to cover gratuities for this specific person?

We can shuffle her money through us if we need to, I just thought it might be easier to give her that option.

Did you set one up when you made your booking? You can always call Carnival and make one of you booked online.

Because I always book online, I have to set it up the first time I call to talk to them about anything. If you never have to call them, it probably isn't something you would even know about. :)

Because I always book online, I have to set it up the first time I call to talk to them about anything. If you never have to call them, it probably isn't something you would even know about. :)

I call my PVP and book so he sets it all up right then and there. It's so easy.

I call my PVP and book so he sets it all up right then and there. It's so easy.

I had a PVP for a short time but she got very annoyed with me as I book and cancel often. Our schedules change ALL the time so it isn't something I can help.

I had a PVP for a short time but she got very annoyed with me as I book and cancel often. Our schedules change ALL the time so it isn't something I can help.

Well she shouldn't have. That's her job. My guy is the absolute best. I have called to change things and he doesn't care. He's always happy to hear my voice [emoji4].

No they also ask for one when you book by phone by either CSR or PVP. I can't remember if my TA set one up or not because that was about 4 years ago.

TA's phone communications with Carnival go by the TA's CLIA or IATA number.

Consumer bookings by PVP or CVS 800# ask for an easy to remember 4 digit PIN.

Web bookings would default to a 0000 pin.

TA's phone communications with Carnival go by the TA's CLIA or IATA number.

Consumer bookings by PVP or CVS 800# ask for an easy to remember 4 digit PIN.

Web bookings would default to a 0000 pin.

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't think my TA asked for one since you can't call Carnival to discuss your booking anyway. I knew about the PVP and 800 number and I didn't recall an area when booking online to enter a PIN.

Maybe that PVP was new to cruising not knowing it is just normal.