Vista Suite butler - what to use butler for?

mocrimlaw

We were lucky enough to be able to upgrade today to a Vista Suite on Nautica for our August Scandinavian/Baltic cruise. We have been in a Penthouse suite before and really never used the butler. I am looking for ideas on how people have used the butler, since I keep reading that having the butler is one of the best perks of a Vista suite. Thanks!

Love, love, loved our Vista suite on Riviera and our wonderful butler, Binoy!!!! I guess the best things were the service and all the information he had about every aspect of the cruise. It was like having a best friend around, who didn't linger.

Love, love, loved our Vista suite on Riviera and our wonderful butler, Binoy!!!! I guess the best things were the service and all the information he had about every aspect of the cruise. It was like having a best friend around, who didn't linger.

Thanks - I will think of him that way! I am not telling my boyfriend that I have upgraded us - decided to surprise him with the suite (I paid for it) so I am really glad to hear you loved it!