Anyone ever experienced this

:eek:

I guess I am shook up... cant even do a valid post. Logged into Royal and my reservations (both cabins) are GONE!@@@#@$@%$#%$#%$^%$^

Thoughts someone here could answer before I wait on hold with Royal... thanks.

I just logged into my account and both my booked cruises are gone as well. I'm hoping it is just another one of the Royal IT fails....and it'll be restored soon.... if not, I'm not going to be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just logged into my account and both my booked cruises are gone as well. I'm hoping it is just another one of the Royal IT fails....and it'll be restored soon.... if not, I'm not going to be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, thank you! BLAH :confused:

I guess I am shook up... cant even do a valid post. Logged into Royal and my reservations (both cabins) are GONE!@@@#@$@%$#%$#%$^%$^

Thoughts someone here could answer before I wait on hold with Royal... thanks.

Something must be up. Our reservations are GONE too! I thought I made a mistake but went back to my email and have the online payment confirmation.

My two cruises booked through my TA are still there, but the one I booked direct with Royal is gone. I tried adding it back in through "Don't see your reservation?", but I just get "We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later."

It's probably an(other) IT glitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the thunderstorms [emoji100]and storms

I live in miami my internet is out, cable, my cc pages are not working in my phone, my friends don't have internet either who knows maybe coincidence since their headquarters are in miami lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mine is back too! I just called before it came back on and the call center person thought I was crazy (I think I make total sense and I was nice too). I explained things, we chatted for a moment and then he says "oh sir, there are people having problems with the website tonight so check back in a few minutes." This was after I had briefly explained what was going on, he asked me to check a couple places, etc.

Mine, too. Crisis averted. Now we can go back to worrying about shorts in the dining room and non refundable deposits.

; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OMG, you just made me laugh hard I snorted. And... Go back to worrying about bringing bottled water on board and how many outlets are in the cabin... and the delivery charge on room service. Thanks for the laugh-snort.

Maybe the thunderstorms [emoji100]and storms

I live in miami my internet is out, cable, my cc pages are not working in my phone, my friends don't have internet either who knows maybe coincidence since their headquarters are in miami lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So if your internet is out and cc doesn't work on your phone how did you post this:confused: