Searching for List of Classic Package Mixed Drinks...

MsSoCalCruiser

You made it up in your head. Go to X's website to find the list of alcohol brands available under the 'Classic Package'. There you will find the limitations in terms of $. If you exceed the limit you will be charged the difference plus grats.

An exception to this policy is at the Martini Bar, which you will need to request a small glass to have it covered under the 'Classic Package'.

bon voyage

You made it up in your head. Go to X's website to find the list of alcohol brands available under the 'Classic Package'. There you will find the limitations in terms of $. If you exceed the limit you will be charged the difference plus grats.

An exception to this policy is at the Martini Bar, which you will need to request a small glass to have it covered under the 'Classic Package'.

bon voyage

Ahh - is this the case ? Good News - 1st I have read on it. I thought being with a Classic Package I would have to up my costs for anything from the Martini Bar - but I can live with having a smaller glass to have pretty much anything - except perhaps Top Shelf. Is this widely know across all ships ? Will I end up asking for a small glass and the bar tender look at me puzzled ??:o.

I thought I saw a list of mixed drinks that were made from alcohol on the classic package but now I can't find it. Is this something I made up in my head or is it real, lol. Thanks so much :)

I saw the list also

It had the cocktails that you could get with classic package

I have the list of alcohol brands from the web site

But I don't know where I saw it and I would like to get again

So you didn't make it up

Cruise love

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay, Okay - I was massively incorrect on this!

There is a 'menu' of mixed drinks available on each sailing, that is broken down by package. I believe the difference is mainly, those which are made with 'Premium' alcohol and those made with several alcohols.

I would venture to guess, one can get almost any mixed drink they want or know of, on-board based on #'s of alcohol in it and brand wanted and, of course, at the Martini Bar, size of the glass AND non-premium alcohol in the ordered martini. Then those with the Classic Package can always get any drink they really want and if not on the package, just pay the difference.

I apologize for the lapse in memory....

bon voyage

The list was posted by user 'supersaramoon' on May 7 to this Board. I haven't figured out how to link the thread.

The thread is called 'Classic Bev Package-drink list document' and you can find it with search.

The list was posted by user 'supersaramoon' on May 7 to this Board. I haven't figured out how to link the thread.

The thread is called 'Classic Bev Package-drink list document' and you can find it with search.

You all thought I was crazy didn't you!!?? Umm, me too. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! SEE POST #19. I will try and post a link here… http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2496666&highlight=Classic+beverage+package+drink+list+document

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

I saw the list also

It had the cocktails that you could get with classic package

I have the list of alcohol brands from the web site

But I don't know where I saw it and I would like to get again

So you didn't make it up

Cruise love

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found it with Ccottings help and posted a link. Enjoy.

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/media/celebrity/shared_assets/pdf/Classic-Premium-Bev-Pckgs.pdf You can pretty well get any regular cocktail made with the included spirits in my experience. I have seen the cocktail list, but it doesn't really say many on it. Once in a while, the drink of the day wouldn't be included, but you can just get something similar with the included brands usually. I have a pic of the Standard Pkg cocktails, and they would be included as well on Classic. It's most all basic cocktails.

I thought I saw a list of mixed drinks that were made from alcohol on the classic package but now I can't find it. Is this something I made up in my head or is it real, lol. Thanks so much :)

Hello , here is a pdf i downloaded from another thread here that covers what is in different drinks you can have made that the classic package can cover. Hope it helps, happy cruising :D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/osqsxzp92wc299s/ClassBeveragePackage-done%20%281%29.pdf?dl=0