Studio Cabin 12509 on Escape

abisha

Does anyone know which side of bed is up against the wall in studio cabin 12509? Bringing my sister and booked her in this cabin. She is a cpap user and says she sleeps on right side with cpap on her right. Said she could sleep in opposite direction if necessary. Is there a spot to put cpap machine? Maybe she could use the stool?

Does anyone know which side of bed is up against the wall in studio cabin 12509? Bringing my sister and booked her in this cabin. She is a cpap user and says she sleeps on right side with cpap on her right. Said she could sleep in opposite direction if necessary. Is there a spot to put cpap machine? Maybe she could use the stool?
Don't know if that particular cabin is bed to the right or bed to the left as you enter. If it's bed to the right, then she will be fine since you would enter the bed from the left and by sleeping on her right side her CPAP machine could be right next to her on the stool that is under the TV. If the bed is to the left, then she would need to flip around. This can easily be done by just remaking the bed and flip flopping where the pillows are located thus making the foot of the bed the head of the bed and she could still use the stool for her CPAP.

Don't know if that particular cabin is bed to the right or bed to the left as you enter. If it's bed to the right, then she will be fine since you would enter the bed from the left and by sleeping on her right side her CPAP machine could be right next to her on the stool that is under the TV. If the bed is to the left, then she would need to flip around. This can easily be done by just remaking the bed and flip flopping where the pillows are located thus making the foot of the bed the head of the bed and she could still use the stool for her CPAP.

Yes, that's what she and I talked about...flip flopping, etc. and asking the steward to make up the bed in opposite direction. She said it wasn't a big deal if she had to do this. I was just wondering if anyone on the boards knew for a fact how this room is configured.