Info on CD's Felipe Couto and Christine?

xbriannao

Does anyone have any info on either of these CD's?

I've never had Felipe but he's on my upcoming cruise! I'd love any input about him! :D

Christine (idk her last name) was my CD on my previous cruise but I don't see her name on any future cruises nor do I even see her name on the list from that time period? Any idea why she isn't listed anywhere? :confused:

I've never had Felipe but he's on my upcoming cruise! I'd love any input about him! :D

Christine (idk her last name) was my CD on my previous cruise but I don't see her name on any future cruises nor do I even see her name on the list from that time period? Any idea why she isn't listed anywhere? :confused:

We had Felipe as a CD on the Carnival Valor. He is of Latin decent (Puerto Rico, I believe), and talks with a heavy accent. However is he was great, and he is very approachable. "Whoo Hoo" was his catch phrase, and you will hear it often. He was funny in the Legend's show, were he was Dolly Parton:'). I hope he is on my 14 day Alaskan cruise in Aug 18'. Sorry but I know nothing, nothing, nothing, about Christine.

We had Felipe as a CD on the Carnival Valor. He is of Latin decent (Puerto Rico, I believe), and talks with a heavy accent. However is he was great, and he is very approachable. "Whoo Hoo" was his catch phrase, and you will hear it often. He was funny in the Legend's show, were he was Dolly Parton:'). I hope he is on my 14 day Alaskan cruise in Aug 18'. Sorry but I know nothing, nothing, nothing, about Christine.

Wonderful! Thank you for your insight. He seems like fun. :) I hope I get to see him be Dolly Parton!

Does anyone else have experience with either of these CD's?

I have cruised with Felipe 3 times, and I love this guy! He is warm, and approachable, and loves his job.

I cruise with a group each year, about 20 to 30 of us. He remembered us from prior cruises, always will take a picture with our group, and helped our group do a flash mob dance for a group member battling end stage cancer. After she passed away, he messaged us on our Facebook group page. Very classy in my opinion

I cruised with Felipe as my CD twice, the last time roughly two years ago. I liked him and thought he was a fine cruise director.