Check your invoices. Our due amount went up over 1,000.

Royal is having major IT issues. We logged on tonight just to add our c&a numbers to a cruise we booked two weeks ago. Our original cruise was 2,700 minus the 750 deposit we owed about 1,900. Today our cruise total was 3,800 and we still owed 3,100!

Called Royal and they could see the original pricing and corrected it back. Thankfully.

They admitted they are having issues but said they don't know what/why and who it has affected. So check and call in if it is wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah that's called a glitch. I don't see the reason to call in before you've paid what you know to the the actual amount due tbh.

I would call if it's near or after final payment date. I'd hate to have the cruise cancelled by their crazy IT system.

Yeah that's called a glitch. I don't see the reason to call in before you've paid what you know to the the actual amount due tbh.

Because They told us they don't know what accounts are messed up so it isn't going to fix itself.

And why would I want to look at an incorrect total for over a year instead of calling and correcting it. Who knows if they are going to be easy to work with. They originally told us that our price went up because we didn't chose the discounted price. Um? Excuse me?

I would rather know now and have the opportunity to cancel vs having flights etc booked and have them say, nope, not fixing it, too bad.

I want my bill to be correct. And I will call every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Book cruise - print invoice.

Book excursions, dining, beverages etc - print new invoice.

Never check "amount due" on website.

1-2 weeks before final payment - call and make payment.

Final payment has always been exactly what it is supposed to be.

Been working for us for 15 years :p

That happened to me. I had all the documentation. Had the wow sale plus 30% off. Called to make final payment before the 4th of July. I knew what I had owed. Spoke to someone and they told me I owed $2400.00. I said you are wrong. He told me that was what the computer told him. I asked for a supervisor. They had me on hold forever. Finally told me that the computer kicked out my 30% off. Didn't know why. But it happened to other people. They did adjust it. But it was a shock.