Getaway midship balcony location/floor

pugrads

We are nailing down our 3/18 cruise with our teenage daughter & her friend. My husband & I normally sail Celebrity alone & a much smaller ship than the Getaway, but with two teenagers who are athletic, we know they would be completely bored on Celebrity ;p. We want side by side mid-ship balcony on either 11th or 13th floor (no adjoining available at this point). There are open areas on the deck plan graphics & wondered if those are actually open (like part of the atrium) or are the service areas for stewards; Additionally, is there noise that comes from the 2nd floor Splash area? I presume there's not an entrance into the 2nd floor entrance to Splash from a security standpoint - is that correct?

Thanks in advance!

The blank areas are crew areas. There are no open spaces. You won't get much noise from the splash academy.

Pick rooms near the elevators. There are only elevators forward and aft (nothing midship). You will have to book one adult in each room (each room must have someone over 21),,,, at least on paper.

The getaway is a wonderful ship. Have a wonderful cruise.