Hairdryers on Carnival Fascination

The Carnival Fascination did not have hair dryers in the rooms the last time I sailed on her. Bring your own hairdryer.

Even if they have been added in the past 2 years, all of the other ships we've sailed on the hair dryers were slow and took forever to dry hair.

The Carnival Fascination did not have hair dryers in the rooms the last time I sailed on her. Bring your own hairdryer.

Even if they have been added in the past 2 years, all of the other ships we've sailed on the hair dryers were slow and took forever to dry hair.

We requested one, and it was delivered to our cabin.

We are sailing on Oct. 1-8 on the Carnival Fascination info needed. Are these hairdryers as old as the ship or new? I want to bring my small hairdryer that I love instead. Which would be better?

Bring yours.

We were just on the Fascination in May. Our room steward offered us hair dryers actually. Our daughters said yes. I used the travel one I had brought. We compared and mine was much stronger/faster. That being said, if you don't want to bring one the ships dryer did the job. Eventually :')