What happens to your luggage when the shuttle drops you off at your port?

We will be leaving our vehicle with EZ Cruise Parking and they will be shuttling us to what I guess is the RC port site. Once the shuttle drops us off with our luggage is our luggage immediately tagged and left for RC to process or do we have to carry/roll/stay with it for awhile? The reason I ask is it impacts how much luggage my wife wants to bring? lol

Hopefully, I made some sense with my question!

Thanks!!!

You do not say what port, it could vary a little. At most ports after the shuttle drops you it usually a short distance to the porters. We have our luggage tags on by then(if you don't have tags don't worry the porters can make them out for you). The distance can vary from 10' usually 50'. We have had to wheel our luggage 200' would be about the max.

Based on your reference to EZ cruise parking, I assume you are leaving from a Florida port.

When you get off the shuttle, a porter should be near by to take your luggage, place a luggage tag on your bags (if you have not already done so), and place your bags in a bin. You can then proceed to the terminal.

The bin will eventually be transported to the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We will be leaving our vehicle with EZ Cruise Parking and they will be shuttling us to what I guess is the RC port site. Once the shuttle drops us off with our luggage is our luggage immediately tagged and left for RC to process or do we have to carry/roll/stay with it for awhile? The reason I ask is it impacts how much luggage my wife wants to bring? lol

Thanks!!!

we use EZ CRUISE in Galveston. Porter met us at shuttle stop. We walked with him to luggage drop off, then got in line for security check. Just bring your patience. Have a great cruise

Thanks!!!

Well the answer to your question is you have to lug your stuff for about a mile or two from the shuttle drop off to the porters over uneven gravelstone surface;p;p;p

Well the answer to your question is you have to lug your stuff for about a mile or two from the shuttle drop off to the porters over uneven gravelstone surface;p;p;p

Nice, your just trying to help out a brother.

Sorry! My bad. Our port is Galveston. Do you guys tip the porter?

Thanks for the replys!

Most people tip about $2 per bag to the Porter's. If you're like me and require wheelchair assistance to get from the terminal to the ship, I tip the person assisting me at least $5.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Forums mobile app