Air2Sea Multi-destination Question

We are booked on Symphony next year out of Barcelona. We are planning on heading to London prior to our cruise for a few days and then to another undetermined location prior to the cruise. Am I able to book the flight to London and the flight from Barcelona with Air2Sea and then once we decide on the other location go back to Air2Sea and purchase another flight? Or does it all have to be purchased at one time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if my experience will help you, but I just had to rearrange my Air2Sea reservations and they were very helpful - only a 20 minute phone call. My flights are on American and my only charge was the American $200 change fee.

Maybe call and ask?

Personally, I use Air2Seas for my flights TO Europe and use the European airlines like Norwegian, LOT, WOW, etc. to hop from cities within Europe. Flights within Europe are typically much cheaper.

Agree.

We are booked on Symphony next year out of Barcelona. We are planning on heading to London prior to our cruise for a few days and then to another undetermined location prior to the cruise. Am I able to book the flight to London and the flight from Barcelona with Air2Sea and then once we decide on the other location go back to Air2Sea and purchase another flight? Or does it all have to be purchased at one time?

I agree with hotwheels, call them and they can arrange it all over the phone. You might find they have more options when you call than what shows up on the website.

Personally, I use Air2Seas for my flights TO Europe and use the European airlines like Norwegian, LOT, WOW, etc. to hop from cities within Europe. Flights within Europe are typically much cheaper.

Agree with Markanddonna. I'm flying to Paris through ChoiceAir (Air2Seas) and using Alitalia, purchased direct for $75, to fly to Rome for my cruise. Check prices before you contact Air2Seas.

I checked prices on Delta's website for the leg over and the leg back and Air2Sea was significantly cheaper. $266.50 per person to London. I was shocked at how low that was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk