Cloud 9 Spa--Change Order of Roommates?

patmom4

I hope someone can help, as I have only found generic answers on-line. My Sis & BIL have booked a Cloud 9 spa room to share with myself & my DH. I understand that the 1st two people on the reservation (Sis/BIL) receive the spa visits, etc..... but my BIL does not have any interest in the spa and I do! My sister says it should be no problem, and not to worry about it, as we should be able to change this once on the ship. Is she right? Or do we need to change the ORDER of roommates now....and is that even possible? Thanks!

Signed,

A-Spa-Nerd :)

Did you book through a travel agent, on line, or through a PVP? A travel agent or PVP should be able to change that easily - otherwise an explanatory phone call to Carnival is in order - I would not wait until you are on board to resolve this problem.

They will give you wrist bands

Not on the Breeze. When you first "check in" at the spa, they will put a sticker on your S&S card. Then every time you come to the Spa, you trade your S&S card for another key card that opens the thermal suite doors. When you are all done, you trade back.

To the OP - This seems like one of those things that should be a no-brainer to address right at the Spa...which means it will be an unsolvable mystery wrapped in a riddle surrounded by an enigma once you board the ship. So you better call ahead!

Not on the Breeze. When you first "check in" at the spa, they will put a sticker on your S&S card. Then every time you come to the Spa, you trade your S&S card for another key card that opens the thermal suite doors. When you are all done, you trade back.

To the OP - This seems like one of those things that should be a no-brainer to address right at the Spa...which means it will be an unsolvable mystery wrapped in a riddle surrounded by an enigma once you board the ship. So you better call ahead!

Badfinger is quite right- if you leave it to chance, chances are it'll get screwed up! So I'd email Carnival (if you booked with them, if not, get your TA to do it) and ask them how you can allocate the 2 spa accesses to the correct people...

Thank you all so much for your quick responses! I will let me sister know. And yes, "common sense" says it should be no big deal to change on ship. Of course, that also falls into the category of "Assuming" things...and you know what happens then! :rolleyes::D