Harmony ~ B2B ~ July 1st & 8th ~ Review

I'm curious as to how they did the Captain's corner on Harmony. On Allure it was held in the aquatheater and it had the Captain, CD, Hotel Director, and Head of Engineering so you got to ask a lot of varying questions. On Oasis it was held in the comedy theater and that was way too small a venue. It was just the CD and the captain.

On Week 1, it was the same as AL in the AquaTheater with all the officers.

On Week 2, it was in the Royal Theater, again with all the officers.

I personally prefer it in the Theater. In the AQT, it is in the open, too warm, and too much surrounding noise from the Abyss/Rock Wall/Boardwalk, making it harder to hear. None of those problems in the Theater.

On Week 1, almost everyone was sitting in the shade, so maybe that is why they switched to an indoor venue for Week 2. Or maybe because of the change in CD, although every HM Caribbean compass that I have read showed it in the AQT.

FWIW, it was in Dazzles on our Oct Med cruise, but that was a cold weather cruise. Same for the TA, but they used the Theatre then (larger venue).

On OA, it was with all the officers in the Theater. I don't think the Comedy Club is an appropriate venue at all.

Joe (from my iPhone)

We will be on Harmony in September. I think I have read recently that the only place to get a made to order omelet would be mini bites, not in the windjammer. Did you happen to notice the places you could get a made to order omelet?

We will be on Harmony in September. I think I have read recently that the only place to get a made to order omelet would be mini bites, not in the windjammer. Did you happen to notice the places you could get a made to order omelet?

Mini-bites, Johnny Rockets, and the Main Dining Room.

Mini-bites, Johnny Rockets, and the Main Dining Room.

Thanks for the info. Seems strange they would have taken them out of the windjammer. The scrambled eggs there are not my favorite thing which is why I normally go for the omelet so I guess we will just have to check it out and go from there.

Thanks for the info. Seems strange they would have taken them out of the windjammer. The scrambled eggs there are not my favorite thing which is why I normally go for the omelet so I guess we will just have to check it out and go from there.

Made-to-order eggs were taken out of Windjammer very early in the life of Oasis class, long before Harmony. They did have that for a short time, but the sheer volume of guests in Windjammer made it unworkable.

Last segment and final thoughts coming tomorrow, after the BT engineer has fixed the Wifi problem.

Another thing - If you have been on the Harmony recently, do you agree with my opinions, and if not, let me know why?

I would like to hear what other people have thought of their HM experience in relation to the opinions I have expressed in the review.

Made-to-order eggs were taken out of Windjammer very early in the life of Oasis class, long before Harmony. They did have that for a short time, but the sheer volume of guests in Windjammer made it unworkable.

I have been on Oasis class ships where they have had platters of cooked eggs and pre-made omelets in the Windjammer.

But never a Made-to-order station.

That makes sense. Harmony will be my first Oasis class, last cruise was a little over 2 years ago on Navigator

Hello all.

I have been down for the last few days with jetlag, PCD, a cold and trying to get back to normal life. My internet is also terrible.

Will get round to replying to any comments and providing the next segment ASAP.