Seaside YIN cabin 16035

LorraineP

Just booked this cabin on Seaside for 10/6/18 sailing. This was the only interior yacht club cabin available. I believe it is next to an elevator. Anyone have any experience on another ship with cabin next to elevator. Worried about the noise from the elevator.

just booked this cabin on seaside for 10/6/18 sailing. This was the only interior yacht club cabin available. I believe it is next to an elevator. Anyone have any experience on another ship with cabin next to elevator. Worried about the noise from the elevator.

elevators don't make noise , people do .

Just booked this cabin on Seaside for 10/6/18 sailing. This was the only interior yacht club cabin available. I believe it is next to an elevator. Anyone have any experience on another ship with cabin next to elevator. Worried about the noise from the elevator.
I always like a cabin next to an elevator for convienence and have never been bothered by noise from the elevator. I'll be in the Yacht Club in January and will try and remember to check with the people in that cabin. Bob

I always like a cabin next to an elevator for convienence and have never been bothered by noise from the elevator. I'll be in the Yacht Club in January and will try and remember to check with the people in that cabin. Bob

Just looked at deck plan again cabin is next to a staircase & not an elevator. It's near the Reception VIP Area in the Yacht Club. If you can check for me that would be wonderful. Thank you!