Pina Colada in San Juan

debster11

We will be cruising with a stop in San Juan in December. I know I saw on these boards the best place for a Pina Colada and I have searched and can not find the answer. Can someone please give me ideas? Thank you in advance!!!!

Barrachina, absolutely! Their pina coladas are amazing. I don't even like coconut, and I've loved these on both of my visits to San Juan. Just be sure to stir thoroughly before sipping - they don't skimp on the rum!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think the other place often said to be the originator is the Caribe Hilton.

Some folks say the Club Spritz on Calle Teutan makes a fantastic one, but haven't ever had it there. Barrachina's is easily walkable from Muelle 4.

Barrachina, absolutely! Their pina coladas are amazing. I don't even like coconut, and I've loved these on both of my visits to San Juan. Just be sure to stir thoroughly before sipping - they don't skimp on the rum!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For those who are touring Old Town prior to your cruise or if you are touring prior to your trip to the airport, they will store your luggage for the day for free. Nice perk and the Pina Colada's are great.

I think the other place often said to be the originator is the Caribe Hilton.

Caribe Hilton claim to have invented in in 1954 - according to the doors leading to the pool area. I did have one there once upon a time and it was good, but I recall paying a small fortune for it.