Anthem Michael's Pub reviews?

I'm going to be on the 14th sailing, and I'm looking forward to stopping by and trying the roast beef & Yorkshire pudding - which I have not had in a LONG time! (since my last visit to the UK)

I like to call that location on the ship as the corner of beer and pizza (Michael's and Sorrento's). To add a little more information about Michael's there is a pub musician most nights and there are two TVs usually tuned to whatever sporting event is on ESPN.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm going to be on the 14th sailing, and I'm looking forward to stopping by and trying the roast beef & Yorkshire pudding - which I have not had in a LONG time! (since my last visit to the UK)

Don't miss going to Cafe two70 and getting the signature kummelweck roast beef sandwich. You will love it!

Thanks everyone. I saw the menu and some of it looks good. We will probably drop by for a bite just to experience it.

Can you describe the fried chicken? Was it one piece? What part?

I was eyeing the burger. Looks good and nice to see others with positive feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would like to know also was the chicken white or dark meat.

I would like to know also was the chicken white or dark meat.

Three pieces - breast, thigh, and leg so there was a combo of white and dark meat, all of which was delicious as was the crispy battered skin. We had no immediate plans so a half hour wait for the chicken was not a problem.

Three pieces - breast, thigh, and leg so there was a combo of white and dark meat, all of which was delicious as was the crispy battered skin. We had no immediate plans so a half hour wait for the chicken was not a problem.

Great, thanks for the description! Sounds delicious!