FOOD --- What's Included?

Checking through the information on Anthem and they list La Patissiere as "included". Does that mean no charge for anything that they serve there including the coffee? Also, the Dog House, anything else served there other than different types of hot dogs?

Thanks! :D

MARAPRINCE

Dog house just has hot dogs/sausages and toppings. No fries or anything like that. There is a freestyle coke machine nearby.

One of our party went to La patisserie and was charged for desserts. They were pretty good, though. cruised on Anthem july 15-July 20th 2017

Dog house just has hot dogs/sausages and toppings. No fries or anything like that. There is a freestyle coke machine nearby.

One of our party went to La patisserie and was charged for desserts. They were pretty good, though. cruised on Anthem july 15-July 20th 2017

So the info posted on RCI website about La Patisserie being "included" is not the case. Everything will cost...food and coffee. Just want to be sure before I tell my cabin mate so she doesn't get "surprised" once on board.

MARAPRINCE

So the info posted on RCI website about La Patisserie being "included" is not the case. Everything will cost...food and coffee. Just want to be sure before I tell my cabin mate so she doesn't get "surprised" once on board.

You may have to ask at some venues, since there may be some that are free and some that there's a charge and it may not be obvious. Just like in the MDR, all the food is included, but you can get up charge items.

You may have to ask at some venues, since there may be some that are free and some that there's a charge and it may not be obvious. Just like in the MDR, all the food is included, but you can get up charge items.

Will keep this in mind. Thanks!

MARAPRINCE

If I remember well the cakes and other bakery items at la patisserie had prices on them, it was fairly clear that you had to pay extra for them

Same with the coffee that you ordered there were prices, the coffee that is included in the cost of the cruise is self serve

If I remember well the cakes and other bakery items at la patisserie had prices on them, it was fairly clear that you had to pay extra for them

Same with the coffee that you ordered there were prices, the coffee that is included in the cost of the cruise is self serve

On RCL website for Anthem it shows it as "included". Error?

MARAPRINCE