question on staggered boarding (Galveston)

I selected 12:00-12:30 (is this a good time?)

main question/worry: how do we coordinate the motel shuttle? back last we cruised, you just stood in line & got on whichever shuttle came next. sometimes you had to wait for a couple of shuttles, if they filled up. so, how do we plan it so we can get to terminal on our appointed time?

also, do most hotels (Best Western, etc) still let you park your car in their parking lots (for like $10.00)?

its been a while since we cruised.

mucho thanks!

There are several there that still let you park for a cruise for a certain fee. I do not know which ones do now days. I am sorta local to the area ( 45-60 min drive). Best bet would be to check the individual web sites of the hotels and see about their shuttle service.

Every time I've used a hotel shuttle to a port, I've chosen the departure time after I checked into the hotel. I think most hotel shuttles will have you select a time. You can arrive any time after your check in time, but they will probably not let you enter before your check-in time.

Boarding time is subjective. Some people like to arrive early so they can be the first ones on the ship after boarding begins and other people like to arrive later so they don't have to wait or stand in long lines. I prefer to arrive around 10:30. I think your check-in time is fine if you would rather not wait in a waiting area or in lines.