Getting on and off the ship at Grand Turk

kesrya

Our family is taking our first cruise in a month. I have booked a massage for myself and my husband at Oceanscapes on Grand Turk (Governor's Beach - outside the cruise terminal but a short walk on the beach) in the morning. I'm wondering how easy it is to get on and off the Carnival ship throughout the day. We have a 2 year old and 6 year old, and not sure what to do with them while we are getting our massages. We do want to bring them onto the island to enjoy the beach for at least part of the time we are docked. Should I just put them in kids club and either my husband or I go back to get them when we are done our massages? Will this waste a lot of time? I'm unfamiliar with the process of getting on and off. We have a suite with priority embarking / disembarking if that makes any difference?

Very easy on and off. Just walking down the dock. Turn left and walk past all the Margaritaville stuff. All smooth sand shallow water. Take the kiddos for at least a little while.

Oceanscaes should be up that way too. Not on Governors Beach which is about a 1/4-1/2 mile outside the cruise port and there's zippo there. So the kids can be with you when you get your massage.