Online Reservations are not available, please check on board.....

I see that message also for my cruise booked for june 2018, but I will also say that we just got off Allure and some of the excursions we wanted to do said there were none available, but we boarded we went to the excursion desk immediately and we were able to book everything we wanted. :D

I am seeing that for some of my shows on the Oasis, where would you go to check on those? Thank you for any help.

When we boarded Oasis last month, they were doing show reservations in the On Air Club. Check the boarding info sheet you get at check-in.

I'd keep checking back over the next several weeks. You never know when the excursions might reappear.

Before a RCI cruise a couple years ago, the excursions available for booking listed excursions for one of our sea days, and listed a bunch of excursions in Jamaica - when we weren't going to Jamaica :rolleyes: Their IT department is pathetic.

I just tried to go book an excursion for my cruise next April, and almost every excursion for one port has vanished. The other ports still list all excursion options, some have 15 or 18, but the port I want to book for lists THREE. Eight months out. The person at RCI said they must be sold out, and then he suggested that they might be switching vendors or updating them in some other way and to check back in a couple weeks.