Vista spa

eileenfa

It is a cloud 9 spa with all the same amenities, but just in a more cramped space and not arranged as wonderfully as on the Dream Class ships. If you have not been on a dream class ship and had cloud 9 access, you will lie what is there, but not if you have the others to compare it to in your mind! There is no Thassalo Therapy pool but a much smaller jetted hot tub in the same room as the heated loungers which takes the ambiance away from both areas.

• 9 months later...

There are videos of the Vista spa on YouTube. In one of the videos I watched, one of the workers in the spa went through and showed all the areas and amenities. It has the heated marble loungers, several steam rooms & sauna rooms, huge walk-in showers with multiple jets spraying you, and a whirlpool. Yes the pool is smaller and doesn’t have the built in loungers. But personally I hated those loungers. The jets would just blow us right off if we didn’t hang on for dear life, which was exhausting and not relaxing at all. Plus, the loungers took up a lot of space and few people could use them because most people sprawled out on them. So even though this pool is smaller, it doesn’t waste a bunch of space on loungers so it’s probably not much different as far as the amount of people that can comfortably fit in it. Plus, it’s not an ordinary whirlpool like the rest on the ship, the spa lady emphasized that the pool was a mineral water pool, which really helps with achy joints and arthritis. And it’s excellent for your skin. So it’s just like the Thelasso therapy pool, except it’s just a little smaller and doesn’t have the loungers. To me It looks like everything’s there that the Dream class has except that a lot of stuff, like the heated marble loungers, showers and pool (which is different) are all together in one big room instead of being separated. Is it as big as the Dream class spa? No. But it does have most of the same stuff. And I like not having to walk up and down all of the hallways and corridors to get to all of the various parts of the thermal suites. On previous cruise I’ve gotten lost back in there more times than I’d like to admit. :') Having it all in one big room is appealing to me. I’m going on the Vista in September so I can report back to you on how it is. I’ll take plenty of pictures and videos.