Serenade - Cabin 7600

Looking to book cabin 7600 on Serenade of the Seas. Has anyone stayed in this cabin? If so, what are the pros and cons? I've always read great things about hump cabins on cruise critic and wanted the opinion of the experienced traveler.

We have had hump balconies on the Explorer and Liberty and we loved them.

They are close to the elevator and it is lovely view looking towards the front and the back of the ship as your balcony sticks out.

We book the hump every change we get.

Sue

I was in room 7600 on the Serenade last year. I second all that Sue said about hump cabins. And you don't get bothered by any noise either considering you're near the lifts, stairs and walk through to the other side of the ship. We once booked an aft cabin to get the larger balcony but wouldn't do that again. Always seemed a long walk back to the cabin and yes, the balcony is large, but there's a lot of metal ship structure casting shadows. And as the aft cabins are 'stepped' we could look down on the people below when they were out on their balcony and those above us could look down on us. We always book early now to get hump cabins.