Just off the Dream (Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel)

HagenDog

Question from the hubby.....

Cigarettes? he rolls his own w a machine. Can he bring the ones he rolls? also, whats the rules on smoking on the ship? watched you tube videos where people r smoking on their balconies. can yall fill me in on the smoking rules or locations?

I was on the Dream in November 2014 and took my self rolled smokes. I had a bunch of those plastic cigarette packs that I put them in. The lady who checked out our stuff didn't even bat an eye at them. Even though there isn't smoking on the balconies anymore, the Dream is the best in the fleet for smokers. The smoking areas aren't tucked away out of sight. Starboard deck 11 (I think), just above Lido, has regular tables and is great for watching the happenings by the pool and watching the movies at night. It's also covered so you don't roast in the sun.

Thanks for your review, I read it before we embarked on the Oct 1 Dream sailing. We had to skip Belize and were delayed about 12 hours getting back to NOLA because of H. Nancy. The Captain and the crew kept us well informed, and there were hardly any complaints about the itinerary change at guest services.

Our highlight was being selected along with another couple to have dinner with Captain Bovo and his officers on the first elegant night.