$89 for 18 PREMIUM drink vouchers deal??

tbmrt

IGNORE THIS EMAIL...I received confirmation and it shows non-premium brands!

I finally called MSC to order additional vouchers as advertised - $84 for 18 non-brand drinks.

The rep asked me if I'd rather have the $89 for 18 PREMIUM drink vouchers deal. I could not locate this information anywhere and am awaiting her email confirmation.

Has anyone heard of this?

At least you located extra vouchers. I couldn't (can't) find them, either. 12 for each of us is enough even for an 11 day cruise. I was just checking it out for you.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Don't get too excited. It was all a mistake in the wording. There is no more $84 - 18 voucher deal. At least for Winter '17 - '18 which I think starts Sep or Oct. This originally was the More-for-Less Escape Pass. Then they changed the name to the All-Inclusive Drink Pass and raised the rate to $89. Then on March 15th they realized that wasn't a good name for it since it wasn't All-Inclusive and they changed it to the 18 Premium Drink Coupons.

It has been pointed out to upper management that the vouchers do not cover premium drinks. I'm sure the name will be changed again once they do another update for the onboard special services.

Bret