Which Dolphin Excursion on St. Kitts?

I'm sailing on Freedom next March and one of the stops is St. Kitts. I wanted to book a Dolphin excursion for my 14 year old daughter but I see that there are 3 choices:

St. Kitts Ultimate Dolphin Encounter

St. Kitts Dolphin Push, Pull And Swim

St. Kitts Dolphin Experience

Looking for recommendations and input from those who have done any of these. Thanks.

We did it last summer while in port on Oasis. We didn't book through the cruise line but this is basically where and what we did: http://www.**********************saint-kitts/dolphin-royal-swim-memories.asp

The high five and kiss were pretty staged and lasted seconds but the push and dorsal pull were pretty fun. You are in groups of about 15 so your individual time with the dolphin is minimal. They take all the pictures and you have to buy them from them if you want memories of it. I learned on here to go a bit early and pre-buy the pictures if you know you want them all and it should go faster afterwards as it gets pretty crazy in the small shop with everyone trying to get to a computer and pic their prints.

It looked like the group next to us that paid more got a little bit more time with the dolphin but not too much.

Hope that helps!

We did it last summer while in port on Oasis. We didn't book through the cruise line but this is basically where and what we did: http://www.**********************saint-kitts/dolphin-royal-swim-memories.asp

The high five and kiss were pretty staged and lasted seconds but the push and dorsal pull were pretty fun. You are in groups of about 15 so your individual time with the dolphin is minimal. They take all the pictures and you have to buy them from them if you want memories of it. I learned on here to go a bit early and pre-buy the pictures if you know you want them all and it should go faster afterwards as it gets pretty crazy in the small shop with everyone trying to get to a computer and pic their prints.

It looked like the group next to us that paid more got a little bit more time with the dolphin but not too much.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the information!

We've done the Dolphin Encounter in Freeport on NCL and the Dolphin Push Pull Swim on St Kitts on CCL and would recommend the Push Pull Swim. You spend a lot more time with the dolphins and it's quite the rush being pushed or pulled through the water by them (the look on DW's face made the price of the entire cruise worth it).

If you want to save spending a lot of money watching captured dolphins perform tricks for their daily ration of food, I can tell you some places where you can go to see dolphins in the wild.

If you want to save spending a lot of money watching captured dolphins perform tricks for their daily ration of food, I can tell you some places where you can go to see dolphins in the wild.

I think that would be a wonderful thing to share--a "dolphin sighting" thread :)

I had booked the dolphin excursion and after reading some threads here and doing some other research I had to cancel it. It was my nine-year-old who was originally concerned with the well-being of the dolphins and she was right! <3