Onboard account

bromleypod

Pretty much, yes.

You can decide to have one or more individuals charges applied to another credit card, fund a separate folio with cash to limit spend, or eliminate charge privileges entirely.

What are your concerns?

We are family of 4 staying in one stateroom, will all the charges onboard e.g. DSC be charged to only one account for everyone in the same stateroom?

You can set up one account or multiple accounts, it is up to you. If you have an OBC, it may be more tricky to get that applied to a specific account if you have multiple accounts.

Pretty much, yes.

You can decide to have one or more individuals charges applied to another credit card, fund a separate folio with cash to limit spend, or eliminate charge privileges entirely.

What are your concerns?

I just want to be able to keep track of the spending for the family , having one account helps with this I guess ? For the kids I may want them to have a fixed amount pre-loaded , not sure if that is even possible??

For the kids I may want them to have a fixed amount pre-loaded , not sure if that is even possible??

For that you need to prepay their DSC, while checking in set up individual cash accounts for them, and once onboard deposit the fixed amount in cash.

That's the only way to limit their spending (besides telling them that they can't spend more than X and risking them going over).