An Evening at St Catherine's excursion in St Petersburg

Thanks for the replies. There's so much to do in St Petersburg it's hard to know whether we'll have enough energy to get up again at daybreak to start all over again :) Maybe just the day visit? Did anyone do the evening at the ballet, folkloric or St Catherine's as well as the two full days of touring?

Thanks for the replies. There's so much to do in St Petersburg it's hard to know whether we'll have enough energy to get up again at daybreak to start all over again :) Maybe just the day visit? Did anyone do the evening at the ballet, folkloric or St Catherine's as well as the two full days of touring?
We did the full two-day tour and a canal tour the evening of our first day. (I would have liked the ballet but we had two teenage boys with us.:D) In our case, the two-day tour was with Alla and the canal tour was through the ship. We had just enough time to get a quick dinner on the Lido deck before meeting for the tour, so it is hectic. However, it was worth being ashore in the evening.

We did both the two day tour and the evening at Catherine Palace. It was a little tight we had just enough time to go back to the ship and change before the evening tour. We ended up eating in the buffet at about 10:30 that night when we returned. It was worth it to us to be able to see so much. We did all excursions through Princess.

We did two full days of private touring plus the evening at Catherine's palace (she was not a saint, btw ;)). I wanted to see as much as possible, and doing Catherine's palace in the evening freed up time for longer visits elsewhere. I really enjoyed both the visit to the palace (without crowds) and the dinner. But yes, it did make for two LONG days...

We did two full days of private touring plus the evening at Catherine's palace (she was not a saint, btw ;)). I wanted to see as much as possible, and doing Catherine's palace in the evening freed up time for longer visits elsewhere. I really enjoyed both the visit to the palace (without crowds) and the dinner. But yes, it did make for two LONG days...

Not sure why I beatified her :halo::evilsmile::D

Thanks for all the responses. Might have to start some stamina training :eek: