Pearl - food question

pisces68

1st time sailing Norwegian. We'll be on the Pearl in May 2018. Was wondering if there was anyplace that you could just get a slice of pizza. Not the restaurant you have to pay for. Just some place to stop and get a slice like you would a burger or hot dog. Thank you :-)

1st time sailing Norwegian. We'll be on the Pearl in May 2018. Was wondering if there was anyplace that you could just get a slice of pizza. Not the restaurant you have to pay for. Just some place to stop and get a slice like you would a burger or hot dog. Thank you :-)

Usually at noon and in the evening, there pizza by the slice available in the Buffet.

I haven't been on pearl yet, but on other ships there is pizza in the buffet. You can also order a pie through room Service for the room service charge. It's not like real NYC pizza though, it's like bar pizza. It does the job though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually at noon and in the evening, there pizza by the slice available in the Buffet.

I agree. I've always seen it there. It's not exactly the finest pizza, but meets minimum requirements for me usually. The toppings vary frequently.