Honolulu to Sydney Cruises

Hi all,

Would like some information re cruising from Honolulu back to Sydney.

Did this cruise a couple of years ago but would like to do it again. Last time was with the Carnival Spirit but this time would like another cruise line just to see the difference . . . preferably Princess but not fussy.

Any ideas and thanks in advance.

You usually only see these when the ships are repositioning back from the US, around October. Princess, Celebrity Solstice, Royal Caribbean, HAL etc will probably have itineraries that would suit.

Princess does do at least one Hawaii round trip a year too, ex Sydney.

Oceania also do Trans Pacific around February USA - Papeete - NZ Sydney, and returning same route early April Also Oceania usually off Trans Pacific ex Sydney early May to US as part of round world cruise .

I would check itinerary..........some go via Tahiti, some via Fiji, Noumea etc. Personally I like the Tahiti ones the best, but be aware they usually go via NZ and then the last couple of days are not as warm as those going via Fiji etc. I have done the reverse Sydney to Honolulu, another one Tahiti to Honolulu and one Tahiti back to Sydney. As you can guess - I love this area of the world and am hoping to leave from Honolulu back to Sydney one day. My trips have been with Princess, Holland America and Celebrity. The Celebrity was my favourite.