SEATAC Hotels

Nator72

Hi. I'm looking for a hotel near the airport (with an airport shuttle) for one night pre-cruise. Lots of choices online so I'm hoping for an insiders tip. Don't want to spent too much money (under $150) since we just need a place to crash for one night, but would like it to be clean and perhaps have a bar/restaurant since we won't be renting a car. We will be taking a shuttle to the cruise port the next day. Thank you.

Note that the Best Western is about the farthest south from the airport you can get and be an airport hotel with a straight face.

Aside from the majors, the Coast Gateway and Cedarbrook are decent and exceptional, respectively.

Consider booking down by Southcenter Mall - great expansion of dining options and shopping for last minute/forgotten items as well as two excellent large wine/spirits stores. DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Courtyard, etc.

If it's just what you list above as requirements OP, without the need for convenient pre-cruise shopping, Sleep Inn was the best-rated cheap hotel with shuttle to airport when we first researched this. IHOP is on-property, and a few more casual bars/restos within a couple of blocks. Never been disappointed with a stay - and they're a shuttle stop for the 'airport area to pier' shuttle services.

We're staying at the BW SeaTac precruise this coming September. Originally booked at Sleep Inn but my wife received a $100 BW gift card from work which made it a no brainer

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Note that the Best Western is about the farthest south from the airport you can get and be an airport hotel with a straight face.

Aside from the majors, the Coast Gateway and Cedarbrook are decent and exceptional, respectively.

Consider booking down by Southcenter Mall - great expansion of dining options and shopping for last minute/forgotten items as well as two excellent large wine/spirits stores. DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Courtyard, etc.

Hi VibeGuy,

Regarding the several hotels near Southcenter Mall, are they walking distance to the large win/spirits store.

Thanks! :)

I suppose it depends how motivated you are by wines and spirits.

There are two stores: BevMo is across the street and down about three city blocks from the DoubleTree Suites.

Total Wine is literally adjacent to the Courtyard Seattle Southcenter. This is a low-rise Courtyard from the original generation.

Home2 by Hilton is smack dab between the two shops, just over a quarter of a mile walking distance to either them over flat/safe terrain.

The other Courtyard (Seattle Sea-Tac Area, a midrise building), the Embassy Suites, the Residence Inn, and the Ramada are a 3/4 mile walk to Total.

Almost all of the properties around there will offer a local-area shuttle and many offer an airport shuttle.

I suppose it depends how motivated you are by wines and spirits.

There are two stores: BevMo is across the street and down about three city blocks from the DoubleTree Suites.

Total Wine is literally adjacent to the Courtyard Seattle Southcenter. This is a low-rise Courtyard from the original generation.

Home2 by Hilton is smack dab between the two shops, just over a quarter of a mile walking distance to either them over flat/safe terrain.

The other Courtyard (Seattle Sea-Tac Area, a midrise building), the Embassy Suites, the Residence Inn, and the Ramada are a 3/4 mile walk to Total.

Almost all of the properties around there will offer a local-area shuttle and many offer an airport shuttle.

Okay Great! That gives me some options thank you very much!

Thank you. I appreciate all the feedback. I ended up booking Courtyard Marriott by the airport. It had everything we are looking for and a good rate with AAA of 89.00. Now I can spend more money on the post-cruise hotel, where we'll be close enough to see and do all the city has to offer.

Thank you. I appreciate all the feedback. I ended up booking Courtyard Marriott by the airport. It had everything we are looking for and a good rate with AAA of 89.00. Now I can spend more money on the post-cruise hotel, where we'll be close enough to see and do all the city has to offer.

That is a good rate. Good choice!