Cheers package drinks??

PH8

I asked that on my last cruise and there was a tequila shot I did that was $42 I think it was. I literally asked what is the most expensive drink I can get on the cheers. And naturally I did it. No surprise I can't remember the name haha

I asked that on my last cruise and there was a tequila shot I did that was $42 I think it was. I literally asked what is the most expensive drink I can get on the cheers. And naturally I did it. No surprise I can't remember the name haha

Can you describe. Did you get a 2nd order?

Can you describe. Did you get a 2nd order?

yes i did get more than one and we definitely used the "training wheels" as well. I wish i could remember the name, but I remember it was tequila and it was very smooth.

The 2 most expensive drinks I had with cheers was Patron Roca in the sports bar on the pride I think it was $17. And Grey Goose VX Cognac at alchemy bar that was around $18

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So, when I first bought the cheers package, I asked the bartender what is the most expensive drink she could make me, and she just looked dumbfounded. She explained that drinks basically fall into 2 categories (for the most part)

1. Regular mixed drinks or frozen drinks, usually around $8

2. Top shelf drinks that cost around $12ish

She said that the $50 was for certain wines that are available in the MDR. Apparently those get pretty pricey

yes i did get more than one and we definitely used the "training wheels" as well. I wish i could remember the name, but I remember it was tequila and it was very smooth.

Thanks for the response. I'll try to find that "drink".

Sent from my iPad using Forums

She said that the $50 was for certain wines that are available in the MDR. Apparently those get pretty pricey

As a wine drinker, I can tell you that in our experience, the selections for wines by the glass are severely limited, and I'm thinking the most expensive ones were around $15 for the glass. And they are cheap wines.

Good thing DH and I aren't real "wine snobs" lol.

My question is, can you order the typical frozen drinks with top shelf alcohol?