Laundry special on the Escape Western Caribbean?

SquishTheWhale

When we were on the Epic they offered a laundry special very early on in the cruise, I think it could even have been the first day. I think it was $9.99 for a bag of laundry or something like that.

Can anyone who has recently been on the Escape tell me if that is also offered early in the cruise? We will have been in Orlando for 10 days so I'm hoping to get some laundry done that doesn't involve me doing it myself in Orlando!

On the Escape currently and we had the bundle yesterday, Tuesday, for $19.99 for a full bag - no longer the paper bag so easier to fill properly. Bag was in cabin today when we returned from Tortola day out. Excellent value.

On the Escape currently and we had the bundle yesterday, Tuesday, for $19.99 for a full bag - no longer the paper bag so easier to fill properly. Bag was in cabin today when we returned from Tortola day out. Excellent value.

Wonderful thanks for the info :) no laundry duty for me!

Do they offer the use of an iron?

On all NCL ships, the offer of an iron is open to all guests. All you need do is call Housekeeping (the number will be on your rooom phone or ask your steward and you'll have an iron with ironing board in your cabin for a short period of time.. usually around 2 hours.

PS they also offer a special to press your clothes at a discount, that will be in your cabin on embarkation.

Not that I recall - bit of a fire hazard I would suggest?

You can request one from your room steward. Be ready to iron because they won't let you keep it long because it is a fire hazard. Your room steward will be back quickly to collect it.

The fill-a-bag laundry service is offered on Day 4. It is 2-day service, so it will be returned the night of Day 6. $19.95.

Platinum and above can request the service any day with next day service.

And you can always send in laundry any day for same day or next day service and pay by the piece (like a dry cleaner at home).

0e8ba4f6a38a87e80c1079070301e00b.jpg

ecc81376f9a917df59c9f6a91a103692.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels