Helsinki Beer Tram??

Here is a map of the route:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1ONgf8-HX9ViiEkPfCYm6bucHcYI&ll=60.1770207216065%2C24.94046204300878&z=15

Until 16th September it starts from the open plaza east side of the Central Railway Station, Monday to Saturday each hour from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m. Until 26 August it also starts at 9 p.m. on Fridays and at 1 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Saturdays. The route takes some 40 minutes and the tram stops on three places on the way before returning to the Railway Station. Prize: 11 Euro. Children under 12 years 5 Euro.

Its an old tram built in the late 1950s , used in the local traffic until the 1970s and then rebuilt 22 years ago as a beer tram.

Hi - I experienced the pubtram on a Baltic cruise two years ago! I remember struggling to work out where we would catch it from but once we were on the plaza it was easy to spot the tram. Recommend the tram just as something different to do for an hour and to see some of the suburbs.

Sent from my iPad using Forums