Drink prices

Moerin78

Slightly off topic but still drink related - during 2 for 1 + $2 times do you have to order 2 of the same drinks or can you have different? Like 1 for me and a different 1 for my wife. Other than wine we do not drink the same liquors.

I believe ordering at happy hour, but one get 2nd for $2 has to be the same drink, at least that has been our experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POA1.. will you be doing a NCL cruise review with comparison Alcohol Algebra to HAL? If so will you post on the HAL site?

It's already done. We are a seriously thorough planning people. There are a couple of things that I want to verify in person, though. The bottom line is that you can upgrade from the SBP to the EBP for less than the cost of the 18% service charge that you have to pay on Norwegian's beverage package. NCL's package does not include bottled water, canned soda, specialty coffee or energy drinks. However, they don't have a cap of 15 beverages. So, if you want to drink more than 15 alcoholic beverages per day, it's a better deal. We've never hit the 15 drink limit on HAL in the times we've had the SBP, even with water and cappuccino, etc.

fc5cbeaf8cf51d730b8aca62ab889b76.jpg

We are considering a 10 day cruise and the upcharge is $300pp plus tips for

the Explore 4 beverage package package. $30 per day pp isn't too bad. My question is do they factor in an additional 15% to the $300 or is it a per drink basis? If it's per drink, does that include bottled water? It's all very vague to me!

Counting on you POA1 for NCL wine review included in their beverage pkgs. The HAL pkg with 15 limit is great including the coffees, water & sofa.. wines a disappointment. Your last review was a hoot!! Sailing on the Eurodam in Oct. to Hawaii will try to post.. paying the corkage & enjoying the Tanqueray & tonic on my SBP